[starting this thing because I’ve been a hot mess and it needs to stop. slight modification—may not always post pictures because I have a thing against pictures that aren’t high-quality]
- and more blueberries
- looking back at old sass-filled conversations with N
- realizing how much vertebrate zoology meant to me
- rereading sisterhood of the traveling pants part deux despite the fact that I am probably a good 5-7 years off from the intended demographic, but whatever. skipped all the Lena chapters because she’s a blubbering mess in this book and I have enough blubbery messiness in my life at the moment, thank you very much. (but really Lena, gurl, you’re too good for Kostos. s that d—shut it down, dealbreaker)
- but otherwise today kind of sucked and I marinated in my own miserable braingoo.
- I’m not very good at this happy stuff, am I.
- oh also I saw this ad from an old magazine (ca. 1960) that was for a vibrating/tingling exercise machine for women and I cracked a small smile because this very same type of product had been on mad men, and that’s all I’m going to say about it.